- 8 or 16 digit codes could be given depending upon the device you submit
- If the code does not work, you will need to follow all video instructions to qualify for a refund (Clearly show full IMEI on device, enter the code clearly and accurately, show the error message clearly).
- The device must ask for an unlock code to be entered when turned on with a foreign sim card inserted.
- Device can not be hardlocked or blocked. No refund in this case.
- T-Mobile or MetroPCS Apps are not supported, no refund in this case.
- USA Cricket / USA Verizon / AT&T MB860 ATRIX not supported and no refund in this case, even with video proof of incorrect code.
- It is possible to receive the code 00000 for some IMEIs so it is recommended to try 00000 prior to ordering.